Abstract Submission Guidelines
Online submission is closed!
General Information & Deadlines
Abstract submission deadline has already passed, but you could still submit your abstract for the POSTER presentation.
Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline February 18, 2018.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
Abstracts can be submitted for the following categories and scientific topics:
- Ultrasound diagnostics in acute stroke
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Arterial dissection
- Increased intracranial pressure and brain death
- Primary stroke prevention
- Secondary stroke prevention
- Impaired cerebral hemodynamics
- Collateral circulation
- Ultrasound and cognition
- Transcranial sonogragraphy in neurodegenerative diseases
- Transcranial sonography in psychiatric diseases
- Arterial mafolmations, dural arteriovenous fistula and venous system
- Fusion Imaging
- New techniques
- Peripheral nerves and muscles
- Botulinum-toxin application
- Therapeutical ultrasound
- Sonographic examination of orbita
- Case reports
- Interesting cases
- Young Scientific Projects
A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
- Oral Presentation
- Once the abstract is “submitted” (through the “submit” button) it can no longer be changed. Abstracts can only be amended if requested in writing to the ESNCH conference secretariat by the deadline of January 12, 2018.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the ESNCH Scientific Committee , who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to the publication in the Conference Abstract Book.
- All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by February 9, 2018.
- All presenting authors are obliged to register by February 14, 2018.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- When submitting your abstract, consider and choose the appropriate category, scientific topic and the presentation method.
- The abstract title is limited by 150 characters and must be submitted using the upper case (eg. THIS IS THE TITLE OF MY ABSTRACT).
- Up to 10 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
- The presenting author is selected first; other authors can be added only when the presenting author is submitted. However, the author order can be changed if needed by swopping the names in the list of the authors.
- The first name is considered to be the main author.
- The maximum abstract length is 300 words.
- One picture can be included within the abstract text. (Please check the step-by-step picture upload guide below.) Pictures must be saved in .jpg
- The number of submitted abstracts per one submitter/author is not limited.
Picture Upload Guide
Up to two pictures (1) can be inserted within the abstract text using the picture insert icon. They must be saved in JPG.
Place the picture title within the abstract in the location where the picture should appear(2). Click the “Picture Insert” icon to start the upload process (3).
Click the “Upload” button (1) and select the picture you wish to insert from your computer. It will be uploaded to the insert image gallery (2).
Select the corresponding picture (1), copy the picture title into the “Alternate Text” field (2) and add the picture dimensions (one size is enough) (3) and confirm the selection with the ”Insert” button. (4) (width 300px = approx. 7cm wide)
When the picture is uploaded, the correct location and size can be checked. If you wish to change the dimensions you can simply delete the inserted picture and upload it once again with a different size.
Please contact the ESNCH conference secretariat for any assistance.